A Conversation for 2nd Annual H2G2 Bikini Competition: Voting!

Hi honey, I'm home

Post 1

JulieBaby

Hey honey

I keep thinking we've communicated because I think of you often. Just love your updated site, especially the human rights and pro-choice links. I have been busy raving on the holemusic.com message board - username: penactive (lame I know - was stoned at the time and then it just sounded peachy). Also been writing articles and things.

Hope you're warm, dry and on high ground. Oh and do direct your buddies to www.fadetoblack.com my favourite site... still!

JulieBaby
xxx


Hi honey, I'm home

Post 2

Martin Harper

umm - julie - wrong place? smiley - winkeye


Hi honey, I'm home

Post 3

JulieBaby

Reckon so... just getting the hang...sooo embarrassed was trying to be cute to my old pal Ormondroyd.

Sorry Lucinda. Oh and best of luck!


Hi honey, I'm home

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

JulieBaby, why don't you activate you homepage, then we can come and say hi to you! We can also help you if you need assistance!
Just click on "edit page" and type something in the subject box...
smiley - biggrin
~Galaxy Babe~


Hi honey, I'm home

Post 5

Bluebottle

I must admit I was getting very confused by this all...

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more