Vague thoughts......

0 Conversations

Thinking processes of the drunk and drunker.....


* A bus station is where a bus stops; a train station is where a train stops; on my desk I have a work station.

* If quitters never win and winners never quit , who came up with "Quit while you're ahead ?'"

* Older people read the Bible more often than younger people because they are cramming for their Finals.

* I thought about mothers feeding their babies with little spoons and forks so I wondered what Chinese mothers use. Toothpicks?

* How much deeper would the oceans be if sponges didn't live there?

* If we are supposed to be here to help others , then what are the others here for ?

* Ever wonder what the real speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

* Light travels faster than sound , that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

* Why is "abbreviation" such a long word ?

* Who invented alphabetical order ?

* Why is there only one Monopolies Commission ?

* What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an aeroplane?

* Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

* If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

* If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

* Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?

* What do you call a male ladybug?

* When dog food has a "New and Improved Taste", who tests it?

* Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

* Why do they sterilise the needle for lethal injections?

* Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

* Why isn't "phonetic" spelled the way it sounds?

* Why are there Interstates in Hawaii?

* Why are there flotation devices under airplane seats instead of parachutes?

* Why are cigarettes sold at gas stations where smoking is prohibited?

* Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical situations?

* How does the guy who drives the snowplough get to work?

* If the supermarket is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why does it have locks on the door?

* You know that indestructible black box that is used on aeroplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

* If a firefighter fights fire and a crime fighter fights crime, what does a freedom fighter fight?

* If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

* If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?

* Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it's called cargo?

* Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A478145

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more