A Conversation for G.A.S. Headquarters

Who blieves in reincarnation?

Post 1

Mr. Cyde: The Tearer and Master of Bad Jokes.

Hello Greebo. I bring a gift of old friendship. (sets a box down, lid open. Your sense of smell imediatly tells you that it contains DONUTS!)

I was once known as a man with lots of laughs. I have returned with a new face and a new name. I AM REBORN OF FIRE, METAL, BURNING FLESH, SCREAMS OF TERROR AND THE TORN REMAINS OF A THOUSAND SOULS!!!... I got married.


Mr. Cyde

Ps. I changed my name because there are too many Jokers out there.


Who blieves in reincarnation?

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Well hello Mr. Cyde... AKA Joker me old pal... ~grin~ Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you... me has had no computer for a month... ~sad sob~... and me was awaiting a new one to arrive... me hopes you will forgive me???

~Greebo opens the box... and starts tucking into slightly stale... three week old doughnuts~ ... Hmmm... these taste good... ~grin~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more