The universe is not a coincidence

2 Conversations

Whatever we step on, whether a rock, soil or asphalt, a chair in which we rest, the air we inhale, the food we ingest to survive, water constituting more than two thirds of our bodies, and everything inside and outside of our bodies, both animate and inanimate, is all made up of atoms. In addition, galaxies, stars, suns, and the earth we live on are made up of atoms just like ourselves. There are atoms everywhere, in every corner you rest, in every building in the city, in particles of dust, and the air you breathe.

Living beings including man are made up of atoms of various elements such as carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, calcium, magnesium and iron. Darwinism asserts that the atoms gathered together as a result of unconscious coincidences. That is, the evolutionist rationale commands that heaps of unconscious atoms exercised a decision-making mechanism and formed, for instance, a nuclear engineer who is specialized in atoms.

A closer examination of this senseless assertion leads to the following conclusion: under the effect of a force of unknown origin, various atoms came into existence, which later coincidentally gathered together to generate stars and planets, in brief, all celestial bodies. Then, through a coincidental conglomeration of the same atoms, a living cell of an extremely complex structure was generated. This living cell then went through a process of evolution and formed many living beings with extraordinary systems, and ultimately a man of ultimate consciousness. A human being, owing his existence solely to coincidences, again discovered the atoms making up his body by means of tools, an electron microscope, for instance, which were also invented by coincidence.

Atoms making up a man who has wisdom and intellect have no consciousness or will of their own. However, evolutionists somehow assert that these inanimate atoms came together to form a human being, and then this "conglomeration of atoms" decided to go to school or to graduate from college. According to the same assertion, atoms possess very interesting skills as well; these atoms eat foods that are also made up of atoms and taste them; they smell a rose made up of atoms and enjoy smelling. The very same atoms can also sense the warmth of the air surrounding them. Meanwhile, atoms also listen to the sound waves transmitted from an audio CD and tune to the rhythm of the music. According to evolutionists, numerous atoms randomly coming together can think, miss someone, become happy or sad, and can laugh while watching a comedy film. The idolaters of the past claimed that pieces of wood possessed particular powers, whereas evolutionists of today attribute these powers to unconscious atoms.

However, it is plainly obvious that nothing in the universe can be attributed to coincidences, that a superior consciousness and will is responsible for the life on earth. Every detail of the human body and of nature itself abounds with signs of a great wisdom. The owner of this wisdom is Almighty God, Lord of the heavens and earth.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A46823169

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more