A Conversation for Paultons Park, Hampshire, UK

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A87906801 - Paulton's Park, Hampshire, UK

Post 1

Bluebottle

Entry: Paulton's Park, Hampshire, UK - A87906801
Author: Bluebottle - U43530

Awaiting availability in Peer Review.

<BB<


A87906801 - Paulton's Park, Hampshire, UK

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Yay bumpy slides!

Reminds me of the Theme Park computer game I used to play, where you started with a small budget and could only build small rides, then earned money so you could build bigger rides, making the whole thing very much a mishmash of random things!

I found the structure of the Entry a bit confusing as you seem to be using HEADER for 3 different levels. I think the Park Layout header could be removed, and the Other Rides within the Railway could also be removed and moved up as you mention what is also included in the East Side introduction. Similarly the Landless Rides and Suitable for Toddlers headers could be removed and moved up as they are included in the West Side introduction... Or maybe something else that you can think of (I see your Legoland Entry is well structured in a similar form, but that is mainly because Legoland seems to be well structured!)

I like your descriptions - give a really good flavour of what the Park is like smiley - biggrin


A87906801 - Paulton's Park, Hampshire, UK

Post 3

Bluebottle

I have 'Theme Park' for my Mega Drive – sadly you couldn't save the parks you'd built. I enjoyed 'Theme Hospital' too – when I've had operations I always looked to see if someone would walk in with Bloaty Head or King Complex etc.

With the Legoland entry I listed lands in a clockwise tour of the park and with this I was writing listing things in roughly east-to-west order. But I've made tweaks so hopefully it is all clearer.

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A87906801 - Paulton's Park, Hampshire, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more