A Conversation for Contributing to the Guide

No Subject

Post 1

Researcher 218556

hallllloooo ?


Welcome!

Post 2

Tango

Hi! Welcome to h2g2! smiley - smiley Can i help you?

If you put something on your personal space (just click My Space on the left and scroll done and click Edit on the right) an ACE will come and offically welcome you to the site. You might want to change you name to something more personal by clicking Preferences on the left.

Welcome again! smiley - smiley

Tango


hi 218556!

Post 3

witchcraft3

hi! i saw your message and decided to reply. i myself just signed up on monday this week and have already changed that stupid number to a proper username thingy. welcome to h2g2, i hope you like it as much as me! by the way, i came up with this......

smiley - dragonsmiley - sheep

QUESTION: do dragons roast sheep with thier breath before eating them and if yes then is it just the mothers that do that so the babies do not get poisoning?


hi 218556!

Post 4

Researcher 225439

Of course the dragons roast sheep before eating them, but not just to cook them. It's also to get rid of the wool so it does not get into the fangs - I mean dental flossing is alright but 24hrs a day....? Then on the other hand it depends whether you are referring to a Welsh dragon or a Chinese dragon. After all, Welsh dragons are never short of sheep - not with something like 11,000,000 of them roaming around on the mountains! I don't really know about Chinese dragons - maybe they prefer a little lamb stir-fry? Where I now live (a small village in France, not far from Arles) the village symbol is a dragon, but although he has wings I think he is amphibious & spends part of his time in the Rhone - if he fancies a sheep - tough! Not really sheep country but we do a nice line in Camargue bulls. The 2 neighbouring towns of Beaucaire & Tarascon each have a dragon, but as far as I can make out the diet of choice seems to be virgins - whether char-grilled or not I have no idea. Finally I don't really think that sheep lighly roasted or not would really poison a baby dragon. From what I've seen, the young of all species seem able to consume any amount of rubbish without harm. I once had a basset hound which ate a 1pound pack of wire wool without ill-effect!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more