A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Community Soapbox

Front page

Post 1

Alfster

Can it only be viewed in the new blue and white format or can you cane it into one of the more agreeable formats like Brunel?

Currently, I only ever go into Ask H2G2 on H2G2 due to the new format being meh...


Front page

Post 2

Vip

Unfortunately they were having so many problems with getting the Front Page to work in the old skins that they had to stop updating it manually.

The old skin Front Page still has the links to the various places around h2g2 (like The Post, Ask etc.) but not the freshly updated new Entries.

smiley - fairy


Front page

Post 3

Z

The full front page can only be viewed in the calming Blue of pliny (smiley - zen).

But if you click on the h2g2 logo you get to a holding page which has links to some of the more used links on the front page, so you can click on 'most recently added entries', the post, create or ask all whilst staying in your favourite skin.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more