The Human/Chicken Theory

0 Conversations

In the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth. We all agree about that, right? On the sixth day, God created humans in his own image. Well, yeah. But not quite the way we usually think about it. (NOTE: This is just a theory. I'm not saying I proved it or anything like that.) In other words, humans are really chickens, and vice versa. What I mean by that is, the Bible was meant for the chickens.

Moses was a chicken. All the Hebrew slaves were chickens. They left Egypt. They wandered across the desert for many years. Then finally they reached Mount Sinai. Moses went up the mountain to get the Ten Commandments. Meanwhile, down at the bottom of the mountain, the other chickens were worshipping the golden calf. They lost their faith, and left. Along came what we call humans, and what for the sake of not being confusing, will be called humans by this theory as well. They saw all the cool smoke coming out of the top of the mountain, and decided to stay there for the night and watch it. Down came Moses from the mountain, carrying the tablets. He was old, and his eyesight was not very good, so he thought the humans were the chickens. He gave them the tablets. Then he gave them the bible. When the walls of Jericho fell down, they were supposed to fall outwards, onto the humans. But they went in the wrong direction. Jesus was supposed to explain the mistake. But they misquoted him.

And that is The Human/Chicken Theory (yes, I know it's a horrible name).

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A443350

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more