Musician Jokes

2 Conversations


Musicians are often seen as higher beings due the ability to inflate their ego's to a size that is often larger than the venue they are performing in, many musicians have problems with deflating their ego to a normal size when they leave stage. This entry is for those musicians and anyone who needs help bringing them back to earth.


These can be used on any musician


What do you call a musician without a girlfriend?


Homeless!



What do you call 10,000 musicians at the bottom of a lake?


A good start!


Drummers are such easy targets!


How do you know there's a drummer at the door?


The knocking gets faster!



How do you know that the drummers stool is level?


They dribble out of both sides of the mouth!



Why did the drummer put two drumsticks on the dashboard of his car?


So he could use the disabled parking spaces!


Sing something simple


How many lead vocalists does it take to change a lightbulb?


One. They stand with one arm in the air and expect the whole world to revolve around them!



Strings and Things

Little boy: Mummy, I want to be a bass player when I grow up!

Mother: Don't be silly son, you can't do both!



How do you know there is a guitarist at the door?


You'll open the door for them, but they still won't know when to come in!

This entry is also still in progress


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A430624

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more