Cats:Our True Lords and Masters

1 Conversation

It is a widely held belief by people claiming to be 'in the know' that the lizards at the centre of the earth are our real masters, manipulating world events and governments from their secret underground castle. These people are idiots. The lizards are in fact nothing more than simple, unsuspecting puppets, blindly serving the true rulers of the planet-the cats!

This goes a long way to explain the easy sense of command that our feline masters posses, and why we seem willing to do anything to please them. Cats do whatever they please, and demand our full love and attention. If they do not feel they are recieving this then they go off and find someone else to pamper them. They insist upon having the finest food, have dominion over all other creatures, from the mice in the fields to the birds in the sky. And have you ever observed the proud majesty of the lion, or the calm contempt of the tiger.

So I say to all you out their who believe that the world is ruled by idiot governments or manipulative lizards, respect the little house cat, for they are watching, and they are not amused by what they see.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4186073

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more