test

0 Conversations


hi mate

hope you're well. I've been sorting out this long distance away match, and have started with hotels. the best deal i have found is £27 per person for the night. but we do need to book this sooner rather than later.

also i we have many more than 15 then we will need to be split between 2 hotels but they are 50 meters apart so i don't think this will be a problem.

for the post match meal i am booking a pizza place, £4 a pizza but i know one of the owners and he's said that he can do us a deal.

I have sorted out a club that will let us in as one of my team mates is on the door but we will need to be there early (1030 ish) and behave ourselves to get in!

that everything for the moment, still working on getting a bar that will let us be roudy and give us cheap drinks.

can you start asking around for definates as we need to book hotels soon.

i'm playing this weekend so see you then.

cheers xxx Andy Hunt

02 October at 13:01
Awesome work mate....£27 per person is a great rate, with the bus up to the toon not costing a lot I guess a total cost of not much more than £35! I'll have a word with Wils tonight, but I guess the thing to do will be to limit the spaces. Book up for 20 places and run it as a first come first served thing. I'll ask Wils tonight and come back to you with his thoughts tomorrow hopefully.

Andy

James Sale

02 October at 13:39
cheers mate. Andy Hunt


27 October at 13:12

Right we're progressing this can you text me the details of the hotel as we're going to get a cheque from the club sent to them in advance so we can confirm its all paid for.



Andy

James Sale


Today at 12:29
hi mate.

ok i can give you the details, however the manager i am arranging the deal with is away this week so at the moment i only have 11 places booked and i cannot confirm the extra 9 places at the same rate, although they have penciled them in. However i'm pretty sure that it will be the same and everything will be ok.



if so here are the costings:

20 people at £37 = £740
of which i have already paid £110 (£10 per person booked for so far) as a deposit which they insisted in cash.
As soon as i confirm the the extra 9 places i will let you know. I'll send you the details of the hotel sometime today.



Cheers
Andy Hunt


Today at 13:36
Cool...What we'll do is get 2 cheques made out, one for £630 to the hotel to pay the balance and one for you at£110 to cover your payment. All I need is the name to pay the cheque to and your address then I'll post them up to you and you can drop the cheque off. Its easier for us to pay that cheque up front as wils and I can just get it from the treasurer at the next commitee meeting...

Andy

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A41679840

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more