A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

Monday 30th September 2002

Post 21

Abi

And is it any wonder I would be perfect, because my little feline frenzy I would be exactly like you! smiley - winkeye

Any way, how come I am the one who always stabs Peta in the back?


Monday 30th September 2002

Post 22

The Ghost of Polidari

Thanks Greebs!

(though slightly worried for Abi after that last paragraph!)


Monday 30th September 2002

Post 23

GreeboTCat

Abi says... 'And is it any wonder I would be perfect, because my little feline frenzy I would be exactly like you!'

~big huge grin~... Now why didn't me think of it like that... ~bigger grin if possible~... must be that tricky little brain of yours Abi my love... working that out...

Abi cries plaintively... 'Any way, how come I am the one who always stabs Peta in the back?'


Be assured me is not in any way picking on you... me would never do that... ~hugs~... ok here is the reason... not that it might make a lot of sense...

As you had done it before me thought that you might be the last person anyone would think it to be if they just made a... er... hmm... stab in the dark at the answer... ~weak grin~... no pun was of course intentioned...

This was before me had the bright idea of asking for a room number as well... to cut down the chance of someone just picking a name at random and getting the point... me likes the h2iq'ers to work for their points...

Me didn't change the murderer as me had already worked out the questions... and me being such a slothful creature... could not in all conscience leave my morning nap any longer.... ~shamed grin~

As to next time the murderer might strike... me will assure you that you will not be the hardened killer... hmmm... ~Greebo ponders that statement~ of course... that assurance might have to be modified in the future to make sure that any future h2iq question will not be compremised... unless you are the one killed... or ~horror~ left out... though of course if you wish that... me can certainly make it happen... though the question would most assuredly lack your bewitching charm, fox like cunning and not forgetting your alluring beauty ... ~sad sigh~

hugs.. Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more