How to attract attention from almost anyone...

0 Conversations

Okay, you're out and about flitting through life like the monarch on the wing. But, you're bored. Bored and lonely. You need/want a companion, but how to get one? Just follow the simple steps listed below from the catagory of your choice and you'll be on your way!


Situation One: Bored/Lonely/Need a friend:

1) Bathe, a rather simple concept indeed, but one incredibly important as others will not venture near if you smell like a mobile petting zoo.
2) Dress well, not neccesarily black tie, but at least have the clothes be clean and all your colors match.
3) Go out somewhere you are reasonbly comfortable and frequent (this can be your favorite pub, eatery, coffeeshop, etc.).
4) Make yourself available, but not obvious. (this is easier said than done, but with a little bit of conifdence everything will fall into place).
5) If someone is seated next to you at the bar/counter and they seem to be good people, start a conversation ("Hi, how are you?" or "I'm new here, what do you recommend?") or let them say hello first.
6) If they respond, relax and take your time. You don't want to overwhelm them with how lonely you really are, just let them think you are some cool person who has decided to leave the entourage at home today.
7) If you have a good time, make your visits to the business a bit more regular, not obsessive, regular (once a week, couple times a month) and people will know you.


Situation Two: Want to attract a man:

See steps 1 through 4 listed above.
5) Wear a light perfume (florals or musks are perfect) and make your hair look as touchable as possible(1).
6) Usually better to have a wingman in this scenario, one companion is support for you and less intimidating for him.
7)Get a up and move around a bit (ths is best utilized at a dance club, venue for live music, or a bar), wearing a shoe with a heel helps this. Walk carefully, but sensually (2).
8) Eye contact at all times, unless unnecessary. Eye contact shows confidence, interest and strength.
9) If someone comes over and starts talking to you, relax and be yourself. Don't fake it, if he's not worth it. He's not worth it but can provide a little entertainment, even incentive to another person to come "rescue" you.
10) Be honest with everything around you, including yourself, saves a lot of grief later on if you get the vibe things won't work.
11) Trust your instincts, if you see and man and want him then go get him. But if you see a man and immediately are repulsed, you are advised to turn tail and run.

Situation Three: Attracting a woman:
See steps 1-4
5) Wear a mild colonge, one that smells good but isn't overpowering. Do NOT put on too much lest women run away screaming and choking. No one likes Drakar that much.
6) Be friendly, not forward. Funny, not brazen.
7) Don't stalk your targetted woman throughout the bar. It's in very poor taste and if she really does like you, she'll come back.
8) Trust your instincts, if they hint at a possible love connection or at least a friendly connection take it and run.
9) Exchange numbers, if you are so inclined.

Situation Four: Attracting attention (wanted or otherwise):
A) Wear a diaper made out of the american flag and sing your butt off on stage (picture as soon as one becomes available).
B) Put a sign on someone's person (kick me, etc).
C) Wear brightly colored clothing to a black tie event.
D) Smile a lot (nothing psychotic, just friendly).
E) Run into traffic.
F) Say hello to everyone you meet.
G) Wear nothing but your birthday suit everywhere you go.
H) Eye contact (this is also an effective safety measure)



Good Luck!! More to come...


1) Believe it or not, one of the most potent ways of getting men/women to be near you is to smell good all the time. This has been tested by the author. First reason being, well you smell good so you're not repulsive to them odor-wise. Second, if you wear the right scent, they have no choice but to get close to you so they can smell you because your fragrance is so light. Sneaky? Yes, but highly effective. The same is true for hair, only it's texture, soft and touchable is great for either gender.

2) Walking sensually: Your own adaptation of how models walk on the runway at the fashion show. Practice this first at home. Principles being mainly: Head up and square on the shoulders, neck erect but loose, shoulders back and up, feet come down in a tighter line, allow your hips to sway a bit (this where the heels come in). Wear a shirt that doesn't cover your rear all the way, this allows the walk to have maximum effect. Then walk slowly, not snails pace but slower than normal; use this whereever you are headed. This is highly effective, they may not come to you but they will notice you.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A406270

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more