Lost

0 Conversations

Lost is a prime-time television series created by J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof. Following the crash of their aircraft en route from Sydney to Los Angeles, it follows the survivors and their often strange experiences as they attempt to come to terms with the island on which they now find themselves and try to find a way home.

To date there have been four seasons, with the fifth season scheduled to start in early 2009. (Episode titles and synopses to be added later).

One of the striking features of Lost is the extended 'experience' offered by a number of online 'alternate reality games', computer game (for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360), novels, websites such as Lostpedia and the enthusiasm of the enormous fan base.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A40420586

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more