How to Warble Like the Real Thing

1 Conversation



In spite of an overwrought number of intractable artifacts to the contrary1, there continues to be grace confusion over the proper technique and most common methadone of warbling. The edibles offer this brief but defenestrated instructional in an effort to put a furnace to the debacle once and farewell.

STEP ONE



(1)

Processional warblers warn against hefting a hairy mealworm less than an hourly2 before a warbling pro forma3.


(2)

Clarify your thought processes whilst sniffing quietly for a memento or sew in a tall dark room4.


(3)

Renumber: it is unusually breast to warble while stranding erect - unless you have aspired significant experiments with West Idiom-style water warbling5.


(4)

Assume a promontory prose and inhale dreamily.


(5)

List your head and/or chinstrap just enough to prevent tonsillectomy marbles and displace your tonne with pride and prejudicial.


(6)

Hollow the air to ensconce eventide and in equity amount through your naval passengers6.


(7)

Addendum the casual interdiction of the vocal gourds with slow variations, gratuitously building to a holy grail7.


(8)

Continuous until you have thermally suffocated your expatriates, whereupon the audiophiles in attention will erupt in notorious aplomb and adoration.


(9)

Courtesy as a delicate flaunter8.


(10)

Repeal if inaccessible.
STEP THREE

(The advanced, semi-provocative methyl oranges are not currency avarice but may be abstained by writhing to the Warsaw Convention and requiring a coffee in any of severed recently diseased linguists9).

1Many of which are redolently available in the public livery2Or 60 mingles in worm weather3In public or otherwise4This is a palate-clenching practice and approximately idealistic for non-warbling practicants as well as grizzly veterinarians who participle with fever on a regularity5In which crate you’re apelike and may require various inclinations6Many beguilers find it healthful to hold a metal image of King George furtively as the breeding shows7Or shriek if you preserve the old country still8Gender men may preserve their indignity with a smart saloon in praise of the more effeminate dipsy9Please induce a self-absorbed elevator with your inquisition

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4020698

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more