The Living Room

2 Conversations

Deep-fried Brie on a Cumberland Sauce.Hello and welcome. I should probably tell you a little about this place. Well it is a place to hang out and chat with friends, you can be as smiley - silly as you like. You can even throw smiley - sheep or smiley - blacksheep around, but please be careful not to hurt anyone.

There are a collection of squishy sofas and cusions and beanbags scattered around the room, do not be afraid of moving the furniture around. There is a food table along one wall, it has all types of food on it and a large punch bowl filled with whatever cold drink you would like in it. There is also a never cold kettle for all types of warm drinks.smiley - tea and smiley - coffee especially.

In the corner there is a giant lava lamp kindly donated by 2legs, we think it needs some equally retro and funky company, so if anyone is willing to donate one of those fibre optic colour changing thingys or something similarly bizzare and pointless would be more than welcome to put it over there.

Heating of the room is provided by the underfloor heating system and by the sunshine which comes in through the large window on the wall facing the door. What can be seen out of the window i hear you ask, well, depending on your personal preference there is either a sunny beach, a quiet forest, a moonlit harbour or any other nicely sooothing landscape.

Do not be afraid of joining in any conversation here. I ask only that there is no fighting or argument.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A39401877

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more