Jungle.com

0 Conversations

Jungle.com are an online shopping company for the UK. The site contains four separate 'shops': Jungle Beat (Music), Jungle Vision (Video and DVD), Jungle Play (Computer games) and Jungle Computers (Computers and accessories).

Many of the customers for Jungle Computers come from a computer retail chain known previously as Software Warehouse. This was an excellent place to buy computer software and hardware, but seems to have split into two: Jungle Computers has replaced the online retail side, and the high street shops are now known as Computer Solutions, and seem to have halved the range of stock that they sell.

Jungle.com compare averagely with other online shopping services in the UK. There is nothing to make them stand out in the music, video, DVD and computer game sides. They are good but not outstanding.

Jungle Computers normally provide excellent service. A wide range of products and quick delivery. 3 - 5 day delivery is free, next day at extra cost.

However there are some exceptions. During the writing of this article, a Kodak DVC325 digital video camera (a webcam or video conferencing camera) was ordered, with the standard 3 - 5 day delivery selected. An online order tracking service is provided, which shows the status of an order. This particular order remained showing 'Awaiting Stock or Dispatch' for over three weeks, without any explanation or apology recieved from Jungle.com, even after queries sent by email.

Jungle.com may be one of the biggest and most reputable online ordering services in the UK, but they need to improve their customer relations service. If they continue to ignore cries of complaint from badly treated customers, they will only gain a deservedly bad name for themselves.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A391709

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more