HHGTTG Movie 2005

0 Conversations

Why kan I not find any diskussions on the new film and are there any fish other than the bablefish in it? they must be somewhere<hsif> diskussing it. it looks a lot different to the tv series but 20 years on and with a much bigger budget it will.(not the bable<hsif>)

i have seen the trailers on the www.hitchhikermovie.com site and now on the tv, my son was bought up on the five part trilogy, he is now ten and for the umptinth time i am reading the big book to him again,

i have an omnibus edition, i picked it up in dubai for a fiver! not bad i thought, i also have eakh book in soft back, anyhow he was bought up on the books and tv and radio and audio tapes, as well as 2000ad comik and kan not wait for the film, there was no age kert on the tv trailer, i wonder what it will be?

only a couple of weeks to go

keep it krispy (the batter that is)

kaptin kipper

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3874737

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more