Libraries

0 Conversations

Libraries, the plural form of the noun 'Library', are quiet places, full of books that the public have access to... traditionally, now-a-days, they also have computers and stuff. They often keep stack sof old, local newspapers aswell.

To borrow a book from most libraries you need a 'Library-Card', so they can track you down and deal with you, should you fail to return the book you borrowed wthin the alotted time.

While in a library, try to keep your voice down. Unless, of course, the noise level is already at a level such that you MUST increase you voice-level to communicate with those around you. Do NOT use a library to 'fraternise with the opposite sex' instead of reading, that WILL get you thrown-out and the bean-bags taken away. Which is a bad thing. You should use libraries to read, pretend to read or intend to read.

It's all about the books.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A38009441

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more