American Airlines's Bistro Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

American Airlines's Bistro

2 Conversations

American Airlines, about four years ago, unveiled its newest concoction in the form of the 'Bistro'. The 'Bistro' is an amalgamation of various food products in a plastic bag, which features the word 'Bistro' that is proudly emblazoned on the outside. Closer inspection of the food products unveils a veritable cornucopia of taste sensations.

The menu varies depending upon the time of day when the passenger picks up the Bistro. Some early mornings will greet the Bistro holder with a banana that is so frozen, it feels as though it weighs eight pounds. Included with the banana will be a nut-grain bar of sorts that has enough roughage and fibre to clean out an embalming hose. Alas, the bottom of the bag will reveal a savoury libation, usually in the form of bottled water.

Later in the day, one will find a pre-fabricated ham and cheese sandwich on a roll, a bag of potato chips, and perhaps a cookie, along with the ubiquitous bottle of water.

The Bistro bag will also conveniently serve as a vomit holder.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A378281

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more