Windows vs. Unix

1 Conversation

I would like to hear your opinions. Vote, using the forum for this article entitled, Windows vs. Unix, on weather you think Windows or Unix, of any type1, is better. Below are some links to look at if you are saying, "What in the galaxy is Unix?!", or you are just interested in learning more. If you want to find more info you can search the guide or use the somewhat handy search buttons on the article H2G2 Unix Users. As you might find out, I am partial to Unix.

Remember, go on, this is your place to let all loose and give us your opinion on which is better, Windows or Unix.

1 i.e. Linux, etc.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A377769

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more