A Conversation for Slayerville

Kristine Sutherland

Post 1

Carlyle Ferris

Happy birthday Kristine!

50 today, born in 1955.

Birth name

Kristine Young Height

5’ 8" (1.73 m) Spouse

John Pankow (1986 - present) 1 child

Trivia

Appeared with David Boreanaz (Angel), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Mark Lutz (Groosalugg) at the Angel And Buffy Convention held at the Brighton Centre in Brighton, England, 29 August, 2003.

Her character, Joyce Summers, was killed in the fifth season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), however, she would make four more appearances in the series.

Her character, Joyce, was gradually phased out of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) after the third season because she moved to France. She returned to the U.S. for several appearances during the fourth year, and her character was killed off in season five.

Changed her professional name because there already was an actress named Kristine Young who, she says, was not very well liked, and thus Kristine felt she wasn’t getting some acting opportunities because people were mistakenly confusing the two women. She named herself "Sutherland" after her cat, whom she named Donald after actor Donald Sutherland.


From Buffy.NU


Kristine Sutherland

Post 2

Mrs Liotta

I haven't been on here for a few days, cos if I had then I would've posted something sooner. Happy belated Birthday Kristine!smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more