Illuminati

4 Conversations

A secret group of people who supposedly rule the whole of Earth without anybody knowing it. For some reason, the only people who have been able to deduce the existence of the Illuminati have either been abducted by space aliens in the past or plan to be abducted soon. The Illuminati have been blamed for various assassinations, UFO sightings, epidemics, and sports championships, but no one seems able to confirm any of it.


During your travels, you may encounter a few people who are devout believers in the Illuminati conspiracies. Feel free to ignore them.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A37324

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more