What Is Eco-Tourism

2 Conversations

The word Eco-Tourism is made up of to parts, 'ECO' and 'TOURISM'. To answer your question "What Is Eco-Tourism" I am compeled to explain them in separate parts;

Eco:
In the begin the universe was created, despite the fact that this has made many people very angry and has been widely considered a bad move, people insist on taking steps to protect the universe and its enviroment. And this is what the prefex Eco means; taking steps to protect the enviroment.

Tourism:
Tourism is usual best shown in Australia, as pale, black hair Asians stare in complete awe at a passing Kangaroo.

So to get the mean of of Eco-Tourism you combine the two meanings. Pale black haired Asians, taking steps towards a Kangaroo to 'protect' it from scientific research...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A36744924

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more