Chorlton and the Wheelies

2 Conversations

Hello Little Old Lady!


Anyone remember this? This excellent Kids' TV show ran sometime in the late 70's, with repeats going out well into the 80's. Last seen on UK Gold (but not by me), it featured Chorlton the Happiness Dragon, all the inhabitants of Wheelie World (the Wheelies) and my favourites, Fenella the Wicked Welsh Witch and her spellbook, Claptrap.

This really was a cracking show, with Chorlton and his mates foiling all of Fenella's plans to, well, whatever Welsh Witches in big hats do...

Let's have some videos!

Yep, the saddest thing about the show is that it's one of the few that they haven't re-released on video so that odd people who can't let go of their childhood1 can buy it and get all nostalgic. Oh, to have my very own copy of it..... (Sniff!)
If any kind researchers have taped this at some stage, please get in touch - you're my new best friend!
1Technically, this can be interpreted as 'Big Kids'.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A360695

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more