Spiders

0 Conversations

As it is well known, spiders are people to.
In fact, spiders are possibly the least respected group of people on earth. Having never made a real stand for themselvs, most spiders hang around in spider safe houses (oftern in long unused "creepy" old houses) and disscus important things.
These can include:
What to eat
What happened to my leg
Why don't young'ns respect their mothers
Why don't women respect a mans right not to be eaten
What to ware to the next party at sid's place
How to get a job with the BBC doing set work in period drama.
How to get a job with the BBC doing childrens breakfast shows
What ever happened to Jason Donaven
e.t.c

Famous speach made by a spider was cut short by a man with a slipper in one hand, and was a rip off any way. It whent:
"I have a dream, that my children will not be judged by the number of their legs but by the content of their... AAAAHHHH LOOK OUT (SPLATING SOUND + REPEATED THUMPING)"

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A34525

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more