The Ugly Duck

1 Conversation

There is an ugly duck that lives by the pond in Godmanchester near Huntingdon, Cambs. Whilst there are a great many foul that inhabit the area, the ugly duck has no friends whatsoever because he is so monumentaly ugly. He has lived there for atleast five years now, and not once have I seen a similarly revolting looking bird that might want to spend any time with him, go for walks, play golf, whatever.
If anyone is passing through sometime, I urge you to put aside a few moments to say hello, or if that might embarrass you, you could just wave discretely or something, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. You'll know him when you see him, coz he's really very, very ugly.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A33715

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more