Bugatti Veyron

0 Conversations

The Bugatti Veyron is the newest production car made by Bugatti, the Italian/French car company. It is a phenomenom; and I don't use that word often. It has 1001bhp, a top speed of 253mph, a price tag of £845,000 (base price), an 8litre, W16 engine, with 64 valves and FOUR turbochargers.

(Nota Bene: This page will likely become a rant about the, unbelievable, facts and figures this thing produces)

This car (which is, really, BEYOND being a normal car, it is more of an engineering marvel); has TEN radiators!!! (Not including the non-covered engine) These are: 3 for the engine cooling system; 1 heat exchanger for the air-to-liquid intercoolers; 2 for the air conditioning system; 1 transmission oil radiator; 1 differential oil radiator; 1 engine oil radiator; and finally, one to cool the oil that lifts and retracts the rear-spoiler.

More soon...hopefully.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A33024476

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more