The Weekly Raven Poll

2 Conversations

This is a poll where you can vote every week to find the most popular warrior, the best ultimate warrior,the best emblem, the most inspirational warrior and other things like that. The final results don't mean anything, it's just a curiosity and fellow Ravenites might want to know too. Also, if you think it is a stupid idea, please keep it to yourself and don't be mean. So, every Monday I will post a new poll and you can vote once. Only once. I will note it all down and tell you the end result after a week on the next Monday. If you have a poll that you want to see then please tell me and I will use it as next week's one.

If you have any problems ask Christina - Wembra <smiley>

JUST IGNORE THIS!!!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A32488707

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more