A Conversation for The h2g2 Tour - Reading the Guide

cars to be moved by eolic energy

Post 1

ernane

Dear Friends,

I have a project for cars to be moved by eolic energy. It still is on the paper. I am needing to pass the idea to a skilled electrician for a survey of the matter in order to see if it is possible to function.

I am from Brazil. I have my office in Vitoria, Espirito Santo State, Brazil.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

BEST REGARDS

Ernane Trindade


cars to be moved by eolic energy

Post 2

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Do you mean *Land Yachts*? Or vehicles powered by electricity generated elsewhere? smiley - erm


cars to be moved by eolic energy

Post 3

Kat - From H2G2

Hello ernane and welcome to h2g2! You've done the hard bit, signing up. Now you need to write something on your PS (personal Space) This is the page that you get sent to every time you sign in. You need to click the "Edit Personal Space" button and write something, for example what you've written here. After a while you will probably start writing much more once you have looked at other people's PSs. You can do this by clicking on their name when they have posted to a thread. So if you wanted to look at my PS you just click on my name at the top of this post.

Until you put something on your Personal Space nobody can welcome you or leave you a message so it's would be a good idea to do that.

If you want to introduce yourself and talk to people then once you've written something in your PS, try going to <./>askh2g2</.> where there are many people hanging around waiting to talk to people about all sorts of things. Or search for something you enjoy and see if there's a club or society for it.
You'll get more information about this from someone when you have done your PS.

Nice to see you
Kat


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more