Evil Army Armory - Vehicles

0 Conversations

Vehicles

Vehicles. When the Evil Army is involved you can be sure to witness vehicles that utterly defy good sense. Flying septic tanks, boats with guns controlled by monkeys, and vehicles whose name as an acronym makes sense but when you spell out what it stands for, it utterly (or udderly if Supermoo is involved) transcends the boundaries of making sense. These are the vehicles of the Evil Army.

FFSTS

Stands for:Flying Flaming Septic Tanks1.

Discription:The name pretty much spells out what this vehicle is and you probably can think of what its weapon is2. This weapon came from the diseased mind of Supermoo.

Blueprints: By Supermoo

S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G.

Discription: Stands for Soaking Wet Iodine Monkey Managed Intrinsic Navel Gun

Discription: A navel gun that can fit on any size navel ship. Its controlled by an infinite number of monkeys with unlimited bottles of iodine which leads to an impressive accuracy rate. Not actually a vehicle, this item is a equippable vehicle weapon.

NOTE: In smaller models "sea monkeys" are used.

Usage: Installed on navel ships of any size as a weapon.

IGMPD3

Discription: The Evil Army's orbital base. Built and managed by Supermoo. It is well equipped with both serious and silly weapons. There are flights of FFSTs onboard as well as space dragons. Not actually made of meat but is pliable like raw meat and has a shape suggesting a beefburger4

C.A.N.T.A.N.K.S.

Stands for:Cowtastic Anihilation Nuclear-powered Tank Attacks with Nuclear Kitten Suprises

Discription: A nuclear powered aluminum can shaped tank that moves by rolling on it's side and attacks by opening up as if it were split in two.

Ammunition: Nuclear Kitten Suprises...another way to put that is nuclear kitten presents...5

Blueprint: By Supermoo

Q.U.I.S.E.N.A.U.G.H.T.T.E.

Stands for:Quick Ultra Intrinsic Strike Escort-ship with Naval Artillery Gun that Heaves Tiny Tarmac Elephants

Discription: Large Battleships that are for some odd reason used as an escort...they are armed with guns that fire small elephants made out of tarmac...6

P.O.W.E.R.W.A.S.H.G.A.T.O.T.U.B.

Stands for:Platform On Which Every Ready Weapon can be Attached is Secured by High Grip Anchoring Tools To Useful Boat

Discription: This vehicle was actually invented/designed by Supermoo after a plea from EvilClaw for any naval vessel that could utilize the as-of-yet useless S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G. A platform ship on which weapons turrets can be mounted. It also has spin dry...

R.E.P.L.I.C.A.T.O.R. Ship

Stands for:Replicating Evil Pliable Large Intrinsic Capital-ship Allows for Tactical Offesive Rapidly

Discription: The ship is composed entirely of EvilMinions which results in it's ability to reconfigure itself into any shape and arm any weapons...it also means that the ships can be produced rapidly and can also be used to move the large amounts of evilminions since once at the destination point the ship can be broken down into the individual EvilMinions...

NOTE: There is a R.E.P.L.I.C.A.T.O.R. Mk II that uses DestinyMinions instead of EvilMinions. It is both more powerful and more adaptible than the Mk I.

Door back to Lobby

1Or alternatively Flaming Flying Septic Tanks... it doesn't really matter2Think along the lines of "mud"3Intergalactic Meat Patty of Doom4Don't call it a h*mburger. You'll offend the cow5Coincedentally, EvilClaw finds this weapon offensive for some reason...6Also note: The guns can also be fired using actual ammunition shells, although why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3127763

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more