A Conversation for The Greebo Appreciation Society (G.A.S.)

nomenclature clarification

Post 1

Kreggit the Prooh

I sorry for asking but I get soooo confused, eh? For me, 'Greebo' means Nanny Ogg's cat but for my sister it is young people with studded dog collars and make-up laid with a trowel. I hit a language barrier. I thought Greebo's were punks but I'm sure the music they listen to should be listened with long, greasy hair. Am I getting old? Do you wear a dog collar and spike your hair? Someone help me, I belive dementia is setting in - things aren't what they used to be.

Excuse me, I off to put a Tommy Steele record on.


nomenclature clarification

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Oh dear... tis awful to be confused... me knows... as me often is... ~grin~... hmmm... how to answer your question... so that me does not confuse you any more..

Me is a cat... me knows this... as me has a tail... and orange fur... and whiskers... and such...

Me has been known to wear a collar... but it is a cat collar and not a dog collar... and it most definately does not have studs on it... ~grin~... Me seems to remember me wore a pink one once... someone gave it to me... ~bigger grin~... and on a very special occasion me wore a red and black collar... with a bell on... ~even bigger grin~

Me is sure you are not getting old... but even if you were... me would still love you... cause you seem a very lovable type person... and of course things are never what they used to be... you can bet half a sixpence on that!!!!

Me doesn't wear make-up... as it doesn't go on fur very well... but me has occasionally... had painted whiskers and claws....

Me thinks the word you are thinking about is a Grebo... which is not a Greebo... me thinks... on ICQ me was often being mistaken... so me then started writing my full name... as Greebo T. Cat... so that mistakes stopped happening... but... ~Greebo blushes here~... me does remember receiving some very odd sort of requests... but that is another story... ~grin~

Me used to live with Nanny... in a cottage in Lancre... she is very nice... but me moved out a couple of years ago... and Nanny now lives with Greebo in a cottage in Lancre... see... there si a difference if you look closely...

Me is Orange and black... Greebo is mostly blackish...
Me has two eyes... Greebo has one...
Me has two fine looking ears... Greebo has not a lot...
Me is cute and cuddly... and very lovable... Greebo... is er... Greebo... ~grin~

Don't worry about it... life it to short... just accept that there are two Greebo's... well actually a few more than that... Greebo's are everywhere and no where... ~grin~

~Greebo starts humming along with Tommy...~

Ohhhhhh... this is soooooooooooooo goooooooddd...


nomenclature clarification

Post 3

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

any chance of hereing more about the strange requests because I am shure I dont know what you mean.
*they might of baleived him if he was not grinning evily at the same time*


nomenclature clarification

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Me could tell you more... but then Peta would get rather mad at me... me thinks... and that is a bad thing... a very... very... bad thing...


nomenclature clarification

Post 5

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*Shrugs*
whats your ICQ number then smiley - smiley


nomenclature clarification

Post 6

GreeboTCat

Me couldn't tell you on ICQ either...


nomenclature clarification

Post 7

Kreggit the Prooh

Thank you sooo much, I feel a great weight has lifted from my shoulders, I may even throw out Tommy Steele.

Let me tickle you under the chin and offer a few Friskies biscuits.


nomenclature clarification

Post 8

GreeboTCat

My please Kreggit... ~grin~... oh instead of Friskies.. could me have a bag of doughnuts instead???


nomenclature clarification

Post 9

Kreggit the Prooh

Would you like jam ones?

A certain chain of supermarket is selling them for 5 for 29p. I'm not a cheap skate but look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. When you can buy 5 doughnuts and still get change from ten bob then life is good.


nomenclature clarification

Post 10

Kreggit the Prooh

Would you like jam ones?

A certain chain of supermarket is selling them for 5 for 29p. I'm not a cheap skate but look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. When you can buy 5 doughnuts and still get change from ten bob then life is good.


nomenclature clarification

Post 11

Kreggit the Prooh

Everything I type is being duplicated - this happened before too. I am annoyed.


nomenclature clarification

Post 12

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

I am not that good smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post