A Conversation for The Greebo Appreciation Society (G.A.S.)

Join The Club III

Post 21

GreeboTCat

Hi Agnes... ~grin~... you have great taste in wanting to join... er... ~grin~... me suppose both of you do...

You are now member number 48..

The badge can be found here... http://www.h2g2.com/A295328

Please display it on your homepage so that others may be tempted to come and join...


Join The Club III

Post 22

§hadow

I would like to become one of your devoted acolytes, willing to follow in your august presence. ::stands ready with a basket of freshly clipped and shredded catnip and rose petals for scattering in front of her as she walks.:: smiley - winkeye
~S


Join The Club III

Post 23

GreeboTCat

Hi Shadow... so pleased that you arrived here to worship me... ~grin~... You are no officially GAS member 49... so close to 50 that it makes you want to weep... please take this badge me is offering you... http://www.h2g2.com/A295328 ... and place it upon your homepage... so that everyone that goes there vcan admire it... and indeed covert it... ~huggle~


Join The Club III

Post 24

Mike A (snowblind)

I realise that this is the JOIN the club thread but it is with sadness that I request to LEAVE the club...


Join The Club III

Post 25

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

OK! Will do smiley - winkeye


Join The Club III

Post 26

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Whoops, that was a reply to a different message. Greebo I will discuss the graphics thingy...


Join The Club III

Post 27

Researcher 128578

Hello Greebo, since I already emailed you some doughnuts, here is a ball of my favourite fluffy pink mohair knitting wool and...hmm..

-searches house-

...a plastic fish full of soy sauce I got with some sushi smiley - fish

-bows solemnly and worshipfully-

Can I join now? He, he he!


Join The Club III

Post 28

GreeboTCat

Of course you can join Tabitha... ~grin~... in fact you already have... member number 51... ~bigger grin~... Please worship me all you like... me is always happy to be worshipped...

Go get you members badge... http://www.h2g2.com/A295328 ... wear it with pride on your homepage... me knows you want to... how else can you show how much you care so cheaply???? ~grin~


Join The Club III

Post 29

Researcher 128578

Thanks Greebo!


Join The Club III

Post 30

GreeboTCat

You are very welcome... ~grin~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more