Mince

2 Conversations

Fresh meat for the grinder.

Meat is one of those substances that many, many, people enjoy consuming. Some say it's because it is primal, and it provides us with a link back to the days when we were primative hunters - catching and eating other animals in a vain attempt to try and stay alive. When we cut raw steaks and devour the bloody red meat we feel more at peace with our inner animal.

So why on EARTH, did someone think it would be a good idea to take the wonderful, large, juicy, satisfying lumps of meat and grind them down into itty-bitty pieces of rind?! The whole mince concept removes the best bits of the experience - there's no cutting! There's no chewing! There's no blood! There's no fun! Mince is a bad idea - if you have to eat your meat in such small doses then you must be bonkers... Just say no kids.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A28810

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more