Condom

1 Conversation

Sex between the human species is a wholly remarkable phenomenon in that the females of the species are so utterly turned off by the human male's genitalia that he is forced to disguise it with a colored latex sleeve in order to actually get a woman to let him insert it into her.

Apparently this all began when a fellow named Achilles wanted very much to sleep with a woman named Helen Troy. Naturally Troy wanted nothing to do with Rome whatsoever, so Rome came up with a brilliant scheme. He disguised his penis as a horse, which all earth women are known to love and find helplessly romantic, and thus made his way into Troy. This folk tale is commemorated by a popular brand of condoms named Trojan, after the fictitious name Achilles came up for his horse.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A28306

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more