Happiness

1 Conversation

Happiness is a strange thing, in my opinion (which is the only medium in which happiness could be discussed). Pleasure and happpiness are related but pleasure would seem to describe tangible feelings rather than purely emotional feelings. Happiness would seem to be feelings of good or lightheartedness but some might find happiness in doing something they shouldn't do, wheather illegal or immoral, or in some cases, perhaps, evil. Maybe happiness is the feeling of doing what it is that you feel inside; a good person is happy doing good, etc.. For me right now my greatest pleasure is driving my car, this may have to do with, or be the cause of the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. This on the other hand is one of my greater longings, or perhaps, unhappiness. But I believe that very little can be considered totally good or totally bad, something that may seem very painful might turn out to be the inspiration for doing something great. So try to do what you want, to be good, and be happy.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A280045

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more