Tongue Twisters

1 Conversation


A Toungue Twister is a phrase or verse meant to confuse the person saying it. They generally are alliterated. However, the purpose of this article is not to talk about tongue twisters, but to give you some.:



1.She sells seashells by the seashore.


2.Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?


3.Red leather, yellow leather


4.One black bug bled blue-black blood while the other black bug bled blue.


5.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?


6.Unique New York


7.I saw Esau sitting on a see-saw. I saw Esau, he saw me.


8.Preshrunk shirts


9.Toy boat


10.I am not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate. I'm only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's late.


11.Tie twine to three tree twigs.


12.I thought a thought but the thought I thought was not the thought I thought I thought.


13.How much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground.


14.Truly Rural


15.Rubber baby buggy bumpers



Thats all for now.
Coming soon, Toungue Twisters 2.










Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A278796

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more