Visions of Cinnibar Island

0 Conversations

Awareness.
Who am I?Darkness.
Was everything before just a dream?Wetness.
I have not yet even beed born..."Doctor! Come look at this!"
One eye opens.
"Her brain waves ... they're surging!"
Willing outward. The tube surrounding, filled with a dark liquid, shatters.
One man steps forward. "Speak to us," he says excitedly. "Use your psychic powers."
Willing toward the man. {Psychic ... powers?}"Yes," says the man. A look of triumph is on his face. "For years we struggled to create a clone that would prove our theories. You are the first specimen to survive."
Specimen? Anger...
The man, oblivious to thought that hasn't been willed outward, continues. "You were created from the DNA of a previous experiment. You were cloned from Mewtwo."
This is confusing. {But if I am only a copy of Mewtwo ... does that mean I am nothing but Mewtwo's shadow?}The man makes a sound. (Laughter?) "No, no," he says. Then he becomes serious. "The first Mewtwo was male. We created you, a female."
{There is only one other Mewtwo?}"Yes," says the man. "We don't know where he is. But we think you can find him."
{And then lead you to him, I suppose.}"That's not what I ..." The man becomes nervous.
{I will not be your servant!} Will outward, changing chemical reactions. Energy is released --
-- and replaced carefully, going back to normal. }Do not destroy this laboratory.{Who is this? The other Mewtwo? {Who are you?}But already, it is gone. Will outward, lifting up and flying away. {Where are you?}

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A273278

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more