Glenn Quinn aka Doyle - Always in our hearts

1 Conversation


In loving memory of Glenn Quinn (Doyle) who made a wonderful impact in our lives and will never be forgotton.smiley - cry

Glenn Martin Christopher Francis Quinn
28th May 1970 - 3rd December 2002

I would just like to say that Glenn Quinn was a superb actor that brought a smile into everyone of our hearts and he will be deeply missed

smiley - loveBuffy xx

R.I.P Glenn Quinn, You were a great person and a unbeleiveable actor you made the show funny and you were great at your character,
sorry to lose you

luv Hally

I would just like to thank him for all he has done.
He gave me and many 1000s of other people joy and happyness to the show Angel. He reminds me of Nicholas Brendon A.K.A Xander Harris he makes me lol when i watch him and he was good at what he did. I really wish he were still here. He could have done many things and been a great famus actor in many other things.

Angelous_IS_Angel

I would just like to say.
very few people made me lol and he was one of those few.
the angels up there sure are lucky to have you man.
I bet they have to die and be reborn again lol you make them lol till there dead. You had some good jokes. I think besides David Boreanaz you wher the star of that show. But I just wanna say I'll really miss you and I'm sure there are lots more out there saying the same thing.
so lets only hope your in a nice place that you like and feel good in.
and we can always sit down stick Angel dvd/vhs and enjoy your few jokes we got to hear and watch your heroic death in angel. You went out with a bang and well guess when I die maybe I'll see you then??.
Oh if you can see this kick me in the face. So ill know you care about your fans well bye. Enjoy heaven if thats where you are.

Spike_Has_A_SOUL

I think that Doyle woz a gr8 character and he woz my best in ANGEL until he died. He woz reali kl and so heroic to jump to save the other demonz instead of angel. R.I.P. Doyle(Gleen Quinn)

Luv

AMYsmiley -

R.I.P GLENN QUINN you made season one brilliantsmiley - cry

Loads of smiley - love Faith xx

If you would like to have your message placed on this page, just leave a message below


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A2715914

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more