Copenhagen

0 Conversations

Copenhagen (København) is the capitol city of Denmark. Home of the Carlsberg breweries (wich again is the home of the Tuborg ditto), The little Mermaid and Søren Kirkegaard. Søren Kierkegaard is dead. The Little Mermaid actually is very small - and some would say dead too. That leave's the inhabitants with the beer, wich doesn't bother us at all.

The people in Copenhagen are harmless unless:

- You are a sweede. Sweedes come to Copenhagen to get really drunk and vommit in the trash-cans at the bus-stops. In order to reduce this, the danish shop-keepers insist on telling the sweedes that the best beer in Denmark is Harboe Bjørnebryg, wich causes a lot of nausea, wich makes a lot of sweedes vommit in trash-cans, and they therefore have to go back to the shop to get a new beer, since the old one now resides in a trash-can. Sweedes contrbute significantly to the Copenhagen Economy.

- You are a german. Germans don't have any sence of humour, and they inpolitely refuse to laugh at jokes over germans. German are also in general richer the the danes, and the danes do not like that at all. Germans can get very expensive guided tours to pretty much all of Copenhagen. On these tours they are told, that it's all wunderschön, but unfortunatly not for sale. However they are welcome to rent a summer-house for about 1.000,- DM a week. Germans also contribute significantly to the Copenhagen economy.

Places to go: Christiania on Christianshavn. A very big coffee (coughfee?!?)-shop.

Places NOT to go: 7Eleven at virtually any street-corner of the city. Bellevue Beach in the summer time.
><>

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A266843

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more