A Conversation for THE TEAM BUFFY and TEAM ANGEL CLUB

Just a few ideas.....

Post 1

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

I've got just a few ideas for our groups...but first...I'm wondering how come we're missing 2 members of Team Angel...(Gunn and Doyle)...I know that the real guy who played him passed away (god bless his soul) but we could live his character on on this site...

Also wouldn't it be a good idea to make 1 or 2 more Buffy and Angel group teams?
The teams that I have in mind are "The Senior Partners" and maybe also have "The Powers That Be"...what do you reckon?


Just a few ideas.....

Post 2

Researcher 242292

We havnt got a Gunn and Doyle at the moment cause we dont get many blokes asking to join so were still waiting for someone to ask, oh but weve just got ourselves an Oz so were getting there in the male percentage of the gang. lol

As for the other idea yeah its cool but we kinda like things the way there are at the moment, plus SCOOBIES and TEAM ANGEL have been made official clubs so well be getting some badges and pics for everyone soon so best just left as it is.

Hey we could use a page of info on the senior partners and the powers that be for Angel Investigations if you'd like to do that instead.

Nice to see you online smiley - biggrin

smiley - love Buffy xx


Just a few ideas.....

Post 3

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

We could do hun but I don't really know much about the senoir partners and the powers that be as we didn't get to see them much.

And one of the reasons why I thought of another group is because Team Angel and The Scoobies have got loads of members and half of them don't even use Buffy names smiley - erm xxx


Just a few ideas.....

Post 4

Researcher 242292

I know its annoying, well as soon as I've got some time we will be doing another review, weed out all the cant-be-bothered's and give our better members better names, like Darla she's a great member she deserves to be a scooby like Willow or Tara. And during this review I will try to enforce out SCOOBIE and TEAM ANGEL name rule. Cause I agree with you totally its totally wak right now.

Glad to see someone else in the group cares about this group, if you like when I get round to it, maybe I'll call on you to help me sort the groups out Again!!! already done it a few months ago but didnt seem to work lol.

Anyways how are you hunnie, hows Nat? By these little visits to The Scoobies I'm guessing you have your laptop back.

smiley - love Buffy

oh p.s you should come on msn so we can have a proper chat some time on messanger.


Just a few ideas.....

Post 5

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

I'm ok honey and our Nats couldn't be better...yes I do have my laptop back in a way as they ended up giving us a brand new one...I think I tried making myself a member of MSN once already but it's all greek to me lol, and yeah I'll give you a helping hand in arranging things...you have n=my email address anyway so you'll know where to call me to arrange any meetings. smiley - smiley xxx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more