0 Conversations

Well this is nice. Lovely day, good view, a flowering tamarisk across the road if I'm not mistaken, and lots of beautiful cars. Yes I think I can do answering the phone game here for the afternoon. What sort of cars? Well how on earth should I know? Shiny cars that start first time and have four wheels and all their hubcaps on. Sort of dark designer paintwork, oh, and there's a yummy one with no lid. I suppose it must have a lid somewhere but it's not wearing it at the moment. The seats are all white my sort of living room but what do you do when it rains I wonder? Not a bad price either £7395, oh dear I missed a 9, £73995! Good god! You could buy a third world country for that. Ok maybe only a small one but at least it might be hot.
Smart showroom, dark green deep buttoned leather chairs and Chesterfields, interior houseplants in shiny aluminium planters. To my left a flower arrangement of the 'if it's dried it's died' variety. Not bad just dead looking. Oh and a glass cabinet with stuffed animals and toys. Why on earth would anyone want stuffed animals when they buy a car?
Still nice background music and a telly.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2623402

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more