Confoozled

1 Conversation

This is a portmanteau word derived from confused and bamboozled. It means roughly the same as these two words but somehow manages to create a better effect than either, especially when said in a voice one may use to imitate a five-year-old. This technique is used frequently by certain teenagers living in and around the small town of Alyth in Scotland due to said teenagers tending to get very confoozled very often. This may be due to living in and around a small town in Scotland where people use silly made up words like confoozled. Or alternatively; perhaps it is a phenomenon common to all human beings and is due to living on the planet Earth among other human beings.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A260533

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more