Contact Lenses

1 Conversation

For those of you who are fortunate enough to wear contact lenses (well..Er..depending on whether or not you think you're fortunate)
You know that the contact lense obeys it's own laws of existance.
And you will also know that no matter how hard you try you can never fully understand the meaning of these laws.

- Whether or not you choose to put in "your" contact, it is up to the contact itself whether it wants to stay in your eye.

- At any given morning (or night, depending if you're at college and sleep all morning) the contact could with out warning revolt and wage war on your eye. You know what this means: bloodshot red, for the next three days. "What have you been doin? *wink wink*" you might get from your friends.

- No matter how many times you stick it in that little jar
cleany-thingy it will never become clean. Period. You will always see the most appealing smudges all over the surface.

- When ever the contact decides to jump right off your finger tip, just before it reaches your eye, it will always land in one of two spots. One: the most dirty spot it can find on your bathroom sink. You know, the soap scum, hair filled left over hairspray residue.
Or two: the most obvious place in the world, your nose! Which of course you'll never look there. First you'll check the floor, than the sink, than your shirt and definatly the contact case you just took it out of (trust me on that one, it's happened before). But never your nose, you have to wait 'till you see your first friend who won't laugh at you and be honost to tell you that you have a contact lense on your nose (that part could take a while).

- Even though they tell you not the wear your contacts in the pool, they will never come out, never. But do you know when they do pop out? When ever they want to, which is usually during the most passionate time you could possibly have with your mate, and I use the term 'mate' as loosly as I can.




11_3082
Tysbe Perich


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A244414

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more