A Conversation for h2g2 Historical Society

Pre-Hispanic Cultures

Post 1

The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

I am writting a project for the H2G2 University of Life about Pre-Hispanic Cultures. If anyone knows about this and would like to help, go to: http://www.h2g2.com/A388299 and leave a conversation there.

If you decide to help: Thank you.

If no: smiley - tongueout ... smiley - winkeye


Pre-Hispanic Cultures

Post 2

Mustapha

Looks good, Frood!

I don't know much about Pre-Hispanic Cultures in South and Central America, but I like what I know!

I do have a fascination for their artwork and writing, and I've explored some of these themes in artwork of my own.

On a slight tangential note, have you seen Road to El Dorado? I noticed the animators seemed to have synthesized a lot of these cultures together. What's your take on this?


Pre-Hispanic Cultures

Post 3

The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

Thanks, Mustapha.

If you would like to contribute with an article on their writing (I just know rather general information on Mayan and Aztec writing) and art, I'd be /very/ happy to accept your help smiley - smiley

I have not seen Road to El Dorado (and I frankly don't want to see it), so I cannot talk about that. If I see it, though, I'll be able to answer smiley - smiley Besides, it'll take a long time for it to appear in Mexico or I might see it on TV...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more