The Speeches

0 Conversations


Every now and then, someone surprises us. Here are a few of the speeches that touched our hearts:

"I Anya, want to marry you, Xander, because ... I love you and I'll always love you. And before I knew you I was like, a completely different person. Not even a person really. And I had seen what love could do to people, and it was.. hurt and sadness. Alone was better. And then, suddenly, there was you, and... you knew me.
You saw me, and there was this thing.
You make me feel safe and warm. So, I.. get it now. I finally get love, Xander. I really do."
Anya- 'Hells Bells'

"Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for thier life to change, not really. So, what are we? Helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. Thats when you find out who you are.
Whistler- Becoming pt2

"Things fall apart. They fall apart so hard. You can't ever put 'em back the way they were.
I'm sorry, it's just... you know, it takes time. You can't just go for coffee and expect...
There's just so much to work through. Trust has to be built again on both sides.. You have to learn if we're even the same people we were, if you can fit in each other's lives. It's a long, important process.
Can we just skip it?
Can you just be kissing me now?
Tara- Entropy

"I say we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go without our Buffy, is that it? Too chicken? Let's find her. She is the Chosen One, after all.
Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty!
Let's annihlate them. For justice and for... the safety of puppies and christmas, right>
Let's fight that evil!
Let's kill something!
Oh, come on!
Spike-

"Dawn, listen to me. Listen. I love you. I will always love you. This is the work that have to do. Tell Giles... Tell Giles I figured it out. And.. I'm ok. And give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of each other. You have to be strong.
Dawn, the hardest thing in this world is to live in it.
Be brave. Live. For me.
Buffy- The Gift


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2250947

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more