Obsidian Fate

0 Conversations

Obsidian Fate

Writen By

Diana G. Gallagher

Book Review By

Jason Morgan AKA THE SCOOBIES (Giles)

On the outskirts of Sunnydale, recent heavy rains have uncovered the remains of a five hundred-year-old Spanish expedition. There were many artifacts found alongst the ruins of the Spanish expedition, but one of the artifacts, a beautiful smokey mirror with a special ornately carved Obsidian frame, goes missing along with the history teacher who found it. And while on patrol Buffy narrowly escapes an attack from a black jaguar, Giles and the rest of the Scoobies go into research mode.


An ancient volume identfies the missing mirror is a magical object designed by the Aztec god of darkness. Any mortal that looks in the mirror will see his or her fate, which can be manipulated by the evil god, who is trying to regain his power. Taking their destinies into their own hands, Buffy and the rest of her friends rush into a ferocious fight between light and darkness in the shadows of a massive Aztec Temple.



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2209240

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more