Club, The Edge, Park Street, Luton, LU1.

0 Conversations


THIS GUIDE IS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY



Firstly I have to say – Sticky floor! You know the kind of place? The type where to remove you feet from the floor you end up looking like your feet weigh 20 stone each and once removed you’re in danger of taking your eye out with your own knee. I judge places by the stickiness of the floor and this is my kind of place!



It’s currently £3 entry with bouncers on the door requesting ID if they feel it is required. It opens at 10:30pm but the majority of people arrive after the pubs close and the majority of them specifically from The Castle. Drinks are more expensive upstairs for some obscure reason but they are fairly priced, mostly bottle VK type with a limited supply of Fosters and spirits.



It has 2 floors and the music on each seems to change so much but usually it’s a mixture of Rock, Pop, Metal, Indie, and occasional drum and base. They always like to throw in Sultans of Ping‘s ‘Where’s me Jumper’, Tenacious D’s ‘Best Song in the World’ and sometimes Weird Al.



You get chucked out pretty promptly at 3am where an immediate group forms outside for the half hour goodbye, and for the regulars, plans to carry on the party round a mates house. There’s no end of fast food outlets to feed your alcoholic fuelled munchies and cabs are directly outside for those who need to travel further.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2193455

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more