TARDIS-FLAT part 2

0 Conversations

Diagram showing binary stars

The first thing you when you arise in the morning is the sound of the dawn chorus coming from through the arboretum. The sound of the birds singing can be heard all through out the TARDIS. When you sit down for your breakfast in the morning room, you can obtain your daily newspaper from a replicator machine. Once you have finished reading it you can dispose it by placing it in a refuse recycler machine.

Lunch and afternoon tea will be served in the main parlour. Swing and Jazz will be played from a small band as well as traditional country melodies. Sometimes high tea will be served consisting of a light meal folllowed by sandwiches and cakes.

In the dining hall there will be the evening meal and supper served. A holographic orchestra will be playing light classic music or from musicals. At other times you will hear the sound of pan pipes and harps being played. When you finally retire you will hear the night birds from the arbour and with the image of a sunset and the sky gradually going from twilight to darkness from the view into the gardens.

The kitchen will be divided into several sections with parts dedicated to cleaning and food preparation, food and drink storage and the replicator section. Holographic chefs will also be available to prepare meals, if it is needed, to give a more personal effect. The food preparation would also cover nutritional health where each person's special dietary needs are met.

In the living quarters of the TARDIS would be the main bedroom which connected to other rooms. In these rooms you would have your own bathroom which had separate sections for showering, grooming, beauty therapy. In the other rooms you have places for rest and study as well as a place for greeting guests. A holosuite would be also provided where you can replicate various different settings in various holo novels and for training use.

TARDIS part 1
TARDIS part 3

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2189973

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more