The World

1 Conversation

The world is a very wierd place to live. I mean that a martian from outer space, who had lived a live of metallic silver chairs and futuristic gadgets, comes down to a place of animal rights activists and presidents. They would find our world very humurous. After all, you do not think that people living on Mars or Venus would ever even think about electrity bills and cooking. As for "Global Warming", they would be rolling on the floor laughing! Some how, I do not think that aliens from outer space go into the town to buy clothes, or nip down to their local Tesco`s for a pint of milk. The million dollar question is that in a million years, or whatever, when we come to that sort of stage in technology, would we come across a less developed planet than ourselves and think the same about them?
Only time can tell.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A217234

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more